Saturday 12 February 2011

Ebay I heart you x




Hello you lovely lot. Hope your all having a fab weekend. I just landed back from St Lucia this morning was away for 3 nights. It was very nice to get a bit of sun. Even tho fringe and hot temps not a combo I like. Anyway I returned to 2 recent purchases from Ebay, this skirt is one of them. I heart it for once, as I often feel disappointed after receiving my goods. Its was £2.99!!! yes thats right kids £2.99 what a bargain.

Boots-H&M
Jumper-Next
Bag-Primark
Belt-Primark
Skirt-Ebay
Socks-River Island

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag!
    Wouldn't have guessed it was Primark :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute skirt and what a fab price.
    I know what you mean about getting things off ebay it can be a bit hit and miss. I notice you have caught the sun too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you wore the socks with your boots! So cute. I love your skirt too!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. flipping gorgeous!! I LOVE this outfit! fab skirt and those socks are killer!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this skirt is amazing!! Cant believe it was £2.99 - I love ebay!

    ReplyDelete