Sunday 20 March 2011

Saturday night.





Went to see Flare path starring my fav girl Sienna Miller at the Theatre Royal Haymarket last night check it out here http://www.trh.co.uk/. Fantastic play one of my favourites I'd say. Cast were brilliant, it was funny, sad, heart warming I really enjoyed it. Sheridan smith (from Gavin and Stacey, 2 packets of lager + the play legally blonde ) was so amazing, she is ever so talented. If you like going to the theatre and your in London I highly recommend going to see it.

Hated all the outfit pictures taken , one of them days just not feeling it at all!!! hence chopped off head and lack of pics.

Hope you all had a fab weekend chicky eggs.

Dress-H+m in store now
Boots-Asos
Necklace-F21
Gilet-Shanghai market


9 comments:

  1. Hate those feelings but your outfit rocks and you look fabulous to me. How amazing is the F21 necklace love it. Sounds like you had a great night hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace! I wish they'd open more Forever 21's!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!!!!!!!! I love that necklace!

    enter my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great neclace! Fantastic stylish blog :*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeey! I'm planning on getting that necklace from f21! Anywho, what a coincidence, I just posted the same thing about chopping my head off in my pictures because they were awkward haha anywho, love the outfit. the dress is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I love Sheridan Smith! She was amazing in Legally Blonde :)

    Loving the H&M dress! Is it still in-store now? I was planning a visit to H&M today anyway - gonna have to look out for this whilst I'm there! :) x x

    http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the necklace!! I'm really into feathers at the mo!!!
    lovely blog!
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete