Monday 4 April 2011

Just me and my maxi.



This is my outfit from yesterday. I had a lovely day took my Mum out for a meal along with my Auntie and cousin. We went to a lovely quaint country pub, enjoyed a massive sunday roast yum yum. It is so nice to be up here spending lots of time with my family and friends.  Miss Lily the cat + monkey aka hubbie but i'll see them on wednesday. Loving the lighter nights and milder temp just a few more weeks and I can get my white chip legs out.

Loving these feathered sandals from Aldo I think I will treat myself next week. They have them in 3 different colours. I think the tan are my favourite.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/sandals/flats/84280715-lampe/28

8 comments:

  1. oh the tan ones are just fab hun and I love your outfit, you look fabulous. Glad you had a lovely day with your mama too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, the tan ones are lush!
    Love the outfit hun, how I miss a good old Sunday roast - sounds like you've had a great time at home :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sandals, I want some feathery shoes in my life!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just you and your maxi and a rather fabulous blouse love it the print is super cute and how gorgeous do you look little miss boho xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award because I love your blog! :) Check out my page to see it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so boho. Love that skirt.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honey, your blog is OH! Really. I adore your style. Très chic, creative, fierce.

    x Def following

    ReplyDelete