Monday 15 August 2011

Happy one year wedding anniversary xxx





Hello you stylish lot, I hope you are all well. Also a big welcome to my lovely new followers. It was my 1 year wedding anniversary yesterday. I cannot believe where the time has gone, you know what they say time flies when your having fun.  Just wanted to share a few wedding pics with you. I was working at the weekend, landed back from New york yesterday. Very tired monkey, so yesterday was a bit of a right off so we are classing today as our anniversary. We are going to Claridges for lunch (my fav) then to the theatre this evening to watch the play Journeys end.

Have a lovely day poppets love lots  xoxo



12 comments:

  1. ohhh wow hun knew you would make a beautiful bride and what a stunning couple you are. Your dress is gorge and I love the touch of pink with the shoes I bet you had the most perfect day.

    Happy Anniversary to you and your handsome hubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary hunni xx - It was my friends 1 year ann yesterday too!
    LOVE it!

    It is our 5 year anniversary on Friday!!

    hope you had a great time celebrating! I am currently looking for a last min hotel deal or something!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah you looked beautiful! (and you have a very handsome husband too) haha.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink heels are such a gorgeous touch. congratulations on your anniversary C:

    www.hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such beautiful pictures, Congratulations on your anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary!! You look so beautiful in the your wedding photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful dress! Happy Anniversary lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary to you both! You both look fantastic hun you look so beautiful and it looks like you had a perfect day. Much love and here's to many more anniversaries to come xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I didn't even know you were married! :D Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are magical :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I've been away for a couple of days, so have only just seen this, so sorry I'm late - but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)

    Do let us know how the show was - I read 'Journeys End' at school so quite fancy seeing the show!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww these pictures are lovely! You look like a proper princess, just stunning! Hope you had a great anniversary and love your white dress too. Hope you are good chick! xxx

    ReplyDelete