Tuesday 5 February 2013

Bow



This is what I wore on Sunday just gone, it was bloody freezing pardon my French! Had a little stroll with my Monkey ( husband ) to Bryon burger.  We have been really healthy since New year so it was a little treat. Burgers were yummy hopefully sans horse meat.

I have been addicted to Bow ties and bows galore for the past few months. I love hair bows and have been trying to wear my hair different each day. Heres a few pics from my hair inspiration file.







Pictures sourced from google sorry not sure of individual blogs/sites.

7 comments:

  1. Aww you look absolutely adorable! Love the look and love your blog xxx

    justanotherfashblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow looks amazing on you! Not sure I could carry it off like you! :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could pull this look off, you look stunning

    ------

    I'M HAVING A CELINE GIVEAWAY

    http://www.dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/celine-giveaway-uk-only.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stranger. So nice to see you back. How have you been? Healthy since Christmas?? Well done you - I can not get back into healthy eating at all!! I love Byron.
    These bows are so cute I love the bigger versions. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello poppet, yeah I have been good thanks, wanting Summer to hurry up I am so not a winter bunny. Ha not healthy at xmas at all silly me meant since New year !!. Your tiny miss you can eat Byron everyday :0).

      mwah mwah hope your well xx

      Delete
  5. This is so lovely! I never know quite what to do with bows.
    Please check out my blog! It would mean a lot xx
    http://indiebeanloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete